The Elections Chair is one person who will run our electronic elections. The duties of the Elections Chair are as follows:
- Ensure that all Association/CTA/NEA election codes and timelines are followed.
- Establish election timelines
- Develop and carry out timelines and procedures
- Prepare electronic ballots (done for you by our NOCUT assistants) for elections as may be necessary.
- Count/report the ballots and certify results.
- Handle initial challenges to any election. Reports to the EB and Rep Council.
Election Chair - OPEN